EOSOL is a business group established in 2008, founded with the mission of providing services for the promotion and operation of photovoltaic parks, under the name EOSOL Energy. Subsequently, under the signature “EOS Engineering” and “EOS Project Management”, it expanded its activity towards two sectors: engineering projects and consulting and supervision services of high-level professionals.
In these areas, the objective of EOSOL group is to provide a total guarantee service, with high added value, adapted to each client and with a high level of quality.
Similarly, aware of its obligations and social sensitivity in these matters, EOS establishes a serious commitment to environmental protection and the safety and health of its workers.
To achieve this, the direction has adopted a Management System based on the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNE EN ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001: 2017 and ISO DIS 45001: 2016 standards, aimed at achieving the highest degree of organizational excellence
The general principles that govern the activity of the group are the following:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with the requirements of the contracts, the legal and regulatory standards that are applicable.
- Work in the search for continuous improvement in the provision of specialized services, establishing goals that are periodically reviewed, based on the thorough knowledge of the organization and its context, the opinion of interested parties and the risks associated with its activity.
- Prevent pollution, overconsumption of natural resources, occupational hazards and deterioration of the health of their workers, providing safe and healthy working conditions.
- Guarantee employees the level of training and motivation necessary for the efficient development of their activities, as well as facilitate their participation in decision-making, especially when they affect their safety, but also the strategic development of the organization.
- Ensure the availability of resources and the correct planning of the processes necessary to ensure the maintenance and improvement of the level of quality required.
- The EOSOL management ensures the improvement of the efficiency of the management system and its processes and the improvement of its results in relation to customer requirements.
All professionals of EOSOL group are responsible for obtaining the required quality standards.