In order to optimize our compliance with the demands of customers, society, workers and the rest of the possible interested parties, we implemented our management system in 2016, following the guidelines of the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001 standards: 2007, which ensures that our production process is fully respectful of the environment and complies with local, regional, national and European regulations on Quality, Safety and Occupational Health and the Environment. We are currently in the process of adapting our system to the ISO 45001: 2018 (Occupational Risk Prevention) and ISO 9100: 2018 (Quality in the aeronautical and aerospace sector) standards.
According to our management system, the company has to identify and control all the environmental aspects that it may generate during the performance of its activity, which includes the entire life cycle of our service. Obviously, the focus of our organization’s activity towards renewable energies must be complemented by excellence in our internal environmental behavior.
Following the evaluation of environmental aspects carried out, EOSOL has made the following environmental commitments for the year 2020:
- Reduction in the consumption of electrical energy, per worker, below 70% of that corresponding to 2019
- Contract with low energy mix marketers
- Implementation of a green purchasing program
In turn, the environmental achievements of the organization, in the last annual period, have been:
- Reduction of more than 40% our consumption in electrical energy per capita.
- Significant reduction in the production of urban waste
- Acquisition of 100% paper with eco-labeling.
If the protection of the environment is a priority for EOSOL, ensuring the safety and health of the people who work in the organization cannot be a minor objective. Our activity could not be considered high risk, but if we pursue an excellent situation, we must set ourselves improvement objectives. For 2020 we have considered:
- Awareness of 100% of the workforce regarding accidents “in itinere”
- 100% awareness of the workforce in the risk associated with the misuse of mobile devices
- Accredit us with the new ISO 45001: 2018 standard, which replaces the OHSAS 18001 certification, which we already have.
In turn, during the last triennial period, we kept the accident rates at zero (incidence, frequency, severity and average duration) and the absenteeism rate due to illness decreased very significantly.
You can view all our certifications here.